The Bee Farmers’ Association welcomes corporate partners. Should you be interested in supporting a project or initiative, perhaps to meet corporate and social responsibility obligations, please contact the General Secretary.
The apprenticeship scheme is sponsored by:
- Rowse Honey
- The Worshipful Company of Wax Chandlers
- BJ Sherriff
- City and Guilds
- The Waterloo Foundation
- Freedom Brewery
- Livery Companies Skills Council.
We are grateful to all of the above for their generous support and long-term commitment to the scheme.
In relation to the apprenticeship scheme, the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) has provided funding to:
- support the work of assessors, verifiers and mentors
- investigate the broadening of eligibility criteria for entry to the apprenticeship scheme
- create an online resource of business case studies.
Defra has also provided funding to support other work of the Bee Farmers’ Association to:
- assist establishment of the Disease Accreditation Scheme for Honeybees (DASH)
- fund education activities at regional meetings.